Car Service Online Booking
Car Service Booking Guideline
- Choose your services* & click "Add to Cart"
- Click "View Cart" or navigate to above "Shopping Bag" icon & click "Checkout"
- Select your preferred Lim Tayar outlets & click "Proceed to Checkout"
- Key-in all needed billing details & select your preferred date (5 days in advance needed)
- Review your order & click "Place Order"
- Receive Lim Tayar Online Booking Receipt via email (Subject: Thank You For Your Order)
- Visit preferred Service Centres and present Original Receipt
Why Car Service is IMPORTANT?
- Increases Safety
- Keeps Car Performing at it’s Best
- Saves You Money
- Lowers The Cost of Fuel
- Saves You Time
- Keeps Car Value High
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. I can’t book for tomorrow. Why?
-Our online booking needing 5 days in advance for the necessary arrangement from the stock delivery up to ensure we comply with the limit of visitors at one time as per MOH’s guideline.
2. Is it necessary to book online before my visit?
-Online booking is not compulsory. You may visit our retail store for urgent services too. However, online booking is recommended to ensure the public and community safety we’re working in and to help shorten your time in the outlet.
3. I’ve made my booking, can I change the date?
You may email [email protected] 3 days in advance before your initial selected date on the new preferred date, service and outlet location.
4. My order is showing RM0.00.
The online booking is free of charge for the public to utilised and the payment amount will be issued later in the retail store upon job completion with exception of items available in the online store. Do use our contactless payment to stay safe and check out the Maybank EzPay instalment plan available in all Lim Tayar here https://bit.ly/MaybankEzPay
5. I have made the booking with my details, can someone else send the car for the servicing?
Yes you can. As long the car details matched with the initial booking placed.
*Terms & Conditions apply
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|